Becca In Perú

Welcome to my blog! This page is to share with you some of my life experiences here in Peru. Feel free to browse through my articles posted. It is a lot of what I see, hear, and observe, as well as my thoughts and inspirations from it. It may not accurately represent the culture in which I am living, as it is through my eyes and not theirs, but it may give you a little taste of Peru and my life here.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Presentation Video

This is a video that was put together to show to my supporting churches upon my return. It is a tiny glimpse into what I was a part of while in Peru. I hope you enjoy it!


1 Comments:

  • At January 22, 2011 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think your work in Peru looks to be very fufilling & interesting. I am interested in learning more about going to peru & helping in missionaries there, I don't know the first thing about it though. Should I learn spanish first? How exspensive is it to fly there? Are there several shots required to go there? Me, my husband & 12 year old daughter would be going for a week in the summer sometime. Can you give us more information about this or recomend a website about learning more. Thank You. Theresa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home