Becca In Perú

Welcome to my blog! This page is to share with you some of my life experiences here in Peru. Feel free to browse through my articles posted. It is a lot of what I see, hear, and observe, as well as my thoughts and inspirations from it. It may not accurately represent the culture in which I am living, as it is through my eyes and not theirs, but it may give you a little taste of Peru and my life here.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Ariana



It is a bit overdue, but praise the Lord!! Ariana is here!! After some early complications in her pregnancy, bedrest, and homerest, Lea gave birth to a healthy baby girl on November 24. Laura Salvatierra and I were able to assist her at home for several hours of her labor before sending her on to the hospital. (The doctors had sent her home and didn't want her to come back until her contractions were a minute or so apart).

It was a special time to be with her supporting her. And we have had some fun visits with her since the birth to hold little Ariana and visit with Lea. 
Here are some more pictures of this little treasure!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home