Becca In Perú

Welcome to my blog! This page is to share with you some of my life experiences here in Peru. Feel free to browse through my articles posted. It is a lot of what I see, hear, and observe, as well as my thoughts and inspirations from it. It may not accurately represent the culture in which I am living, as it is through my eyes and not theirs, but it may give you a little taste of Peru and my life here.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Intercultural Party

Earlier this month there was an intercultural party, where us students and teachers from different parts of the world shared a dish and music from our countries. (Thanks Suzanne for the Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Cake receipe! It was a hit!) If we had a dance to share from our country, we did. Thanks to Ridge Haven and my years there I was able to teach the 16-step, 32-step, and the moves to the Tragedy song. We all got to learn some basics of salsa, as well as some traditional Peruvian dances. Of all the countries represented there were people from: Peru, USA, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland. It was quite a memorable night!



Me with my new friend Alyssa:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home