Becca In Perú

Welcome to my blog! This page is to share with you some of my life experiences here in Peru. Feel free to browse through my articles posted. It is a lot of what I see, hear, and observe, as well as my thoughts and inspirations from it. It may not accurately represent the culture in which I am living, as it is through my eyes and not theirs, but it may give you a little taste of Peru and my life here.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Juana in her new home

I just wanted to leave a little blog to let you all know that on Tuesday morning at 7:40, Juana Espinoza went on to be with the Lord. As her family described it, she went in peace, like a little dove. Her family told us that since last Thursday, when Mark and a few of us went to visit with her, and pray, that she seemed to be at peace and without pain for the last days of her life. Mark read to her several passages from the bible that Thursday night, when she was uncomfortable, and restless.

The service for her was on Wednesday, and it was interesting to see and learn about some of the traditions.

Please keep her family in your prayers during this time of grief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home